The Rich Girls’ “Undiet” Rules For Healthy Living
- Don’t diet
- Love your body like it’s your favorite pet or child… what would you feed it? How would you care for it? Would you feed it a bunch of junk or good, healthy food? Would you take it out to play? Would you tell it mean things?
- carry water with you and drink lots of it… no sodas, diet sodas… nothing but water, unsweetened tea, or coffee with honey, no sugar
- try to eat organic whenever possible
- every morning when you wake up 15-20 min before you eat, drink water with ½ lemon squeezed into it, ½ tsp true cinnamon (at whole foods), 1 tbsp of raw apple cider vinegar, & 1 tbsp raw honey… try to drink at night, too.
- don’t restrict calories…. if you do, do it gradually… 100 calories less per week… if you’re eating 2000 calories, don’t suddenly decide to eat 1600.. eat 1900, then 1800, etc. don’t shock your body
- keep a food journal and write everything you eat or use an app… I use noom
- eat a few hundred calories every few hours… take your daily calories and divide it by 6 and then eat that many
- do some form of exercise every day but make it something you look forward to doing… walking on the beach, dancing, yoga., swimming. whatever it is, make it something you don’t want to miss
- take a good quality multivitamin made from food sources
- meditate and visualize the healthy body you want to have
- if you get hungry, snack on nuts, yogurt, or other protein, not sugar
- try not to eat anything processed or with ingredients you can’t pronounce
- make healthier versions of snacks… 3 ingredient pb cookies vs reg pb cookies, make popcorn from organic kernels on the stove, etc
- check pinterest and instagram for motivation and tips
- get 10 servings of fruits and veggies per day… at least one per meal, preferably 2.
- drink a green powder or something to alkalize your body if you can
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor nor am I qualified to give medical advice. Please consult your doctor if you have any questions about these things and how they may or may not affect you. I am also not a nutritionist, personal trainer, or really in any way qualified to give diet advice. These are just things I do to stay healthy.