It seems like it would be easy to know thyself and how to be happy yourself. After all, you’ve been with yourself your whole life. It can be very easy to lose yourself, especially when you’re in a relationship. Not to mention, there are distractions everywhere to keep you from tuning into your deepest desires and dreams. Then there are the people in your life who can sometimes make you feel wrong for being you. So who are you anyway?
Here are some questions you can ask yourself to reconnect to who you really are:
– If you were dropped in alone in a strange city where no one knew you with all the time and money you needed, what would you do?
– If you had a whole day to yourself alone, what would you do?
– How many hours per day to you spend focusing on yourself and what you want & need?
– How many hours per day do you spend thinking about & helping others?
– What was your dream when you were a child? Are you living that dream? If not, why not?
– Do you keep a journal or have some means of keeping track of your thoughts & reflections about life?
There was a time in my life I almost completely lost who I was. I was in a relationship and I was so focused on him and making him happy, I forgot to think about me, making me happy and how to be happy with my life . I got so depressed and I didn’t want to be alone. I was seeking outside validation to feel good about myself. I only felt happy when I was with someone. I was very lost and confused.
Luckily, I started reading a lot of books that taught self-reflection and meditation. I think meditation is what helped me the most. It brought up a lot of the issues I was running from and trying to escape. I didn’t even know that was what I was doing, but it was a lot easier to try to fix someone else’s problems than to face and fix my own. Once I started working on myself, my whole world changed and I became so much happier. Now knowing how to be happy , i am totally in my inner peace.
What about you? Maybe you know exactly who you are and what you want. If that’s true then you probably don’t need this website. Since you found me, I am guessing that you are doing some soul searching. I hope these questions and my experiences help you. If you want the formula for creating the life you want, grab the Unstoppable Confidence Formula and start taking action!