10 Signs You Are Not Ready To Attract Your Soulmate
- You are a workaholic
- You overspend or spend more than you make
- You overeat
- You chase people/love
- You don’t feel happy, content, or peaceful with yourself
- You look for happiness outside of yourself
- You latch onto whatever you think can provide happiness outside of yourself
- You sacrifice your own happiness for others
- You have a difficult time feeling close to people
- You have a difficult time having fun or being spontaneous
All of these things are signs that you will attract unhealthy relationships if you don’t take time to work on loving yourself first. If you are doing those things, chances are good that you have learned to be dependent on other people for your feelings, wants, and needs or are avoiding feelings instead of learning how to deal with them effectively. Until you are able to take full responsibility for your life in all areas and your feelings, you won’t be able to attract your soulmate.
If you find that you do these things right now, that is ok. Awareness is the first step to change. Sometimes we don’t even know why we aren’t getting the love we want and learning what a healthy relationship looks like and who we must become in order to attract it is key.